- Tune in with the Adi Mantra, connecting us with the Golden Link lineage of teachers and the teacher within, chanting three times: Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo.
- Mangala Charan Protection Mantra chanting three times: Aad Guray Nameh, Jugaad Guray Nameh, Sat Guray Nameh, Siri Guru Dayvay Nameh.
- Pranayam breathing exercise
- Daily selected Kriya- Kriya means action with intention
- Closing Song: “May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you and the pure light within you guide your way on. (Long chant) Sat Nam (Truth is one’s divine identity).
- Tea and questions
Breath is life energy and Prana means life force. We come into this world taking our first breath and we leave exhaling our last breath, which is Apana. Kundalini mixes Prana and Apana with Pranayam breathing exercises. When we learn to breathe consciously, we can calm our minds and master all aspects of our lives through the awareness of simply observing and learning to manipulate the breath. Through this practice, the diaphragm and lungs are strengthened and one begins to project their inner Truth with grace.
Kriya translates to action with intention. A Kriya is an exact, dynamic combination of postures, breathing and sound-a complete system that balances the body, mind, and soul increasing mental clarity and physical vitality.
Meditation brings awareness and control of our thoughts. Using mantra (sacred sound currents repeated aloud or silently) and mudra (sacred gestures) we can clear patterns that do not serve us and rather serve our higher consciousness.
Refer to Radhaprem Kaur’s Blog section for further information on Tuning-In. click here